Nextgen Group owns and operates one of Australia’s largest fibre optic networks, connecting to mainland capital cities and to regional and remote areas. Our capabilities are supported by our data centres and industry leading cloud computing platforms.
- A redundant network, established in 2001
- Spans over 16,000 kilometres, one of Australia’s largest networks
- Upgrade project underway to transmit data at 100 gigabits per second
- 24×7 customer support
- Vendor-neutral, highly reliable Data Centres
- Power usage effectiveness (PUE) of less than 1.2 across sites
- 100 per cent uptime since 2002