Nextgen Group’s ‘Wholesale Internet Transit’ is a carrier grade, bundled international and domestic Internet service for Australian Internet Service Providers.
Engineered on a high-availability BGP core with multiple interconnects to global Tier-1 carriers, services can be delivered to single or multiple locations including many of the Australian data centres that are connected to Nextgen Group’s national fibre network.
Service rates are available from 10Mb/s to 1Gb/s, delivered on Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet ports, allowing service providers to scale upstream connectivity with business growth. Internet usage is unlimited, regardless of direction or time of day for the selected link rate.
Nextgen Group’s ‘Wholesale Internet Transit’ service can be delivered directly to ISP PoPs using fibre, high capacity microwave or bonded DSL. Nextgen Group’s national fibre network is connected to the major data centres in Australian capital cities.
Nextgen Group’s ‘Wholesale Internet Transit’ product accommodates the following IP addressing options:
• Nextgen Group provided /31 or /30 IP address range
• Customer provided IP addressing (min /24 subnet required for routing)
Shadow Service (backup link) Nextgen Group’s ‘Shadow Internet Service’ provides a backup connection for service continuity in the event of failure or interruption in the primary link.
Nextgen Group’s ‘Wholesale Internet Transit’ service is managed as a premium quality product and designed to deliver performance characterised by:
• Target packet loss of less than 0.3%
• Target availability exceeding 99.95% 
• Traffic protection at 50% for both domestic and international traffic
• Minimised latency with multiple international mand local upstream provider links
Nextgen Group’s 24×7 help desk is answered promptly by a technically qualified member of our Service Management Centre.
The service also includes:
• Static or BGP routing according to ISP’s networking requirements
• Multiple connections delivered to diverse locations or redundant links to specific sites