Nextgen Group Holdings Pty Ltd
As a valued Customer of Nextgen Group we expect that, in addition to complying with your obligations, as set out in our standard conditions of supply, your use of our Service shall:
1. comply with all laws, directions of regulatory authorities and our reasonable directions,
2. not break any laws or infringe another persons rights,
3. not interfere with or damage any Service or equipment provided by us or our supplier,
4. not damage any property or injure (including death) any person,
5. not transmit, publish or communicate any material which is defamatory, offensive, abusive, indecent, menacing or unwanted, and,
6. be subject to our obligation, as a licensed Telecommunications Carrier, to assist law enforcement agencies to intercept any communications pursuant to the Telecommunications (Interception) Act 1997.
Should we reasonably believe that you have disregarded, or attempted to disregard, any of the above obligations we may request you to immediately refrain and if you do not comply with such request we may take any steps reasonably necessary to ensure your compliance.
For further information please contact:
Nextgen Networks Operations Manager
Phone: 1800 099 299
Address: Level 8, 333 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000